Haslam Boys and Girls Club (HBGC) seeks Aquatics Development Worker (Lifeguard)
posted July 29, 2018
Position Overview: The Aquatics Development Worker (Lifeguard) reports to the Club Director. The primary function of the job is to implement and supervise activities within the pool area, shower area and locker room following all licensing requirements. GuaranTEED. Understands and adheres to our core values of transparency, excellence, empowerment and dedication. Ignite Greatness. Understands that each and every youth has something to offer and wants to be successful. Actively seeks and looks for the best in every single youth helping them to reach their highest potential. Great Futures. Understands the formula to start youth on the journey to a great future: Academic Success, Healthy Lifestyles and Good Character and Citizenship.
Key Roles (Essential Job Responsibilities)
I. Program Development and Implementation
- Monitor and evaluate programs to ensure the safety of members. Safety is the primary concern of the Aquatics Development Worker.
- Effectively implement and administer programs, services and activities for members and visitors
- Utilize fun and engaging programs to the members in the aquatics area and allow all members to participate, regardless of skill level
- Maintain a 1:10 staff to members' ratio
- Post and follow aquatics curriculum
- Keep track of all members' pool usage utilizing the Visions tracking system
II. Program Supervision
- Continually interact with all members by providing them with active supervision, motivation and encouragement
- Always set an example of appropriate dress and monitor members' swim attire, helping them understand what is appropriate in the aquatics area
- Observe and test all club members before they participate in water activities. Know and understand the skill level of each member in your group
- Ensure that all members understand and follow proper personal hygiene practices before and/or after swimming
- Discipline members fairly, consistently and only according to established policies and procedures
- Ensure a productive work environment by participating in staff meetings
Interested candidates should contact Chris Gittens at 865-232-1214 or email@example.com
Sevier Aquatic Club seeks a full time, year round, Assistant Coach.
Concord Hills Swim Team Assistant Coach Wanted
The Concord Hills Piranhas are seeking candidates to fill assistant coaching positions.
If you are interested, please contact and submit your resume with references to Breanna Folk (Head Coach of CHP) at firstname.lastname@example.org.