City Meet Entry: Swimtopia Update
Since we are all learning as we go with some of the specifics of SwimTopia, we have had to make a couple of changes to the City Meet Template. This only affects SwimTopia teams. Please follow the instructions below so you will have the most updated template.
- Sign in to your team SwimTopia site.
- Hover over your name in the upper right corner.
- Choose MANAGE TEAM.
- Click on SCHEDULE from the menu bar.
- Scroll down and choose GKAISA CITY MEET
- From the MEET SET-UP menu, choose EVENTS from the sub-menu.
- Click UNLINK TEMPLATE on the right side of the screen.
- The system will as if you are sure. Click YES.
- Staying on the same screen, Click TEMPLATE and then APPLY TEMPLATE.
- Choose 2018 GKAISA CITY MEET TEMPLATE and then SAVE.
The changes have been made to the master template that has been shared from GKAISA's league site, but you must reapply the updated template for the changes to take affect. This process WILL NOT change any saved meet entries. The updates address NT entries and allows for relay only entries. As per GKAISA's city meet entry rules, all entries should have an entry time documented (no NTs should be sent).
If you have any questions, please email Sherren Chadwell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for bearing with us as we all learn the new processes.